Sunday, January 11, 2009

Day Three Hundred & Sixty-Three. - Project 365.



Day Three Hundred & Sixty-Three. - Beautiful Country. - Mr. V and I visted his Uncle's church this Sunday to see the family since we haven't been down there in a while and haven't seen his Uncle since the wedding. I also got to meet a lot of people that Mr. V grew up with and they were all so friendly and nice. After the church service ended we went to lunch with his Mom, sister and brother and then headed over to their house. I ended up falling asleep and stayed asleep the entire time we were there, about a hour and a half. After that we started to head home and I was going to take a shot of the river as we passed by because it has these huge trees poking out of the water but we ended up taking a wrong turn and found ourselves back at the freeway. Instead of just going home we found a dirt road and I stopped to snap a few photos before we made our way home. It was an adventure and I think the shot turned out pretty good!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.