Monday, January 5, 2009

Day Three Hundred & Fifty-Seven. - Project 365.




Day Three Hundred & Fifty-Seven. - Coffee Maker. - Recently Mr. V has had some huge Coffee cravings and asked for a Coffee Maker for Christmas. I've never been a huge fan of Coffee except for when I was younger and my Memaw made it but then it had a lot of sugar and milk in it, haha. I've also kicked the caffeine but I think even if I was still drinking things with caffiene that I wouldn't be a coffee fan. Anyway, this is our new coffee maker that Mr. V's Mom got him for Christmas! He loves it and makes coffee every morning so that's all that matters.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.