Friday, December 12, 2008

Day Three Hundred & Thirty-Three. - Project 365.




Day Three Hundred & Thirty-Three. - Our Christmas Tree. - My parents lent us this tree last year while we were still on our apartment and while it did fine then I was really hoping to get a real tree that was a bit larger then this one. After putting it off and realizing that the real tree idea wasn't going to happen I decided we should put up our old tree so it would feel a bit more like Christmas to me. Don't get me wrong I think this tree is adorable and our ornaments are lovely but it looks too small in our new home. Eh, such is life and hopefully next year we will be able to purchase a real tree!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.