Monday, December 15, 2008

Day Three Hundred & Thirty-Six. - Project 365.




Day Three Hundred & Thirty-Six. - Owners Manual. - Today I had to break out my owners manual for my car since I have no idea what the little light indicates that has been popping up recently. Apparently my tire pressure is low. I'm starting to grow tired of this car, already, because every since the wreck nothing has been the same. I suppose I'll have to get Mr. V to check my tire pressure, hopefully I didn't run over a nail!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.