Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Day Three Hundred & Thirty. - Project 365.




Day Three Hundred & Thirty. - Home Sick. - I ended up leaving work today due to a case of the stomach virus that has been going around these past couple of weeks. I tried to stick it out as long as I could but just continued to feel worse as the day went on. I always hate going home sick, or even early, because if the store were to get busy it would be easier if two people were there. But spending the entire day in the bathroom, while at work, wasn't my idea of a good time and I knew I'd feel more comfortable at home. Sometimes leaving work early and going home is really the best option.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.