Thursday, December 25, 2008

Day Three Hundred & Forty-Six. - Project 365.




Day Three Hundred & Forty-Six. - Merry Christmas! - While waiting on our porkchops to finish cooking we had some dessert since everyone was really hungry and tired of waiting. This Christmas Cupcakes were so delicious and such a cute idea. My Mom put these little plastic green and red rings ontop of them for decoration. We had a really great time at my parents sitting around watching television and playing with the kittens outside. The best part was when my Dad tried to sing karaoke Christmas Songs.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.