Sunday, December 28, 2008

Day Three Hundred & Forty-Nine. - Project 365.




Day Three Hundred & Forty-Nine. - My Christmas Gift. - Mr. V finally assembled my Christmas Gift which is obviously a vanity chair. When building our home I made a special point to have them put in a place where I could have a vanity and sit and do my make-up and hair. I've always thought of them as fancy and just had to have one so I'm really excited about this. Now I'll actually have a place to sit instead of on the counter or on the bathroom floor. Thanks hubby, your so thoughtful.♥

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.