Monday, November 10, 2008

Day Three Hundred & One. - Project 365.




Day Three Hundred & One. - Blurry Night. - Since it had been raining all day and evening I was going to try and catch the rain as it was falling while outside watching. After a number of shots I, dissapointingly, gave up knowing that I wouldn't be able to capture what I wanted. So, this is my awful attempt at capturing rain drops, you can seem a little stream of rain falling off the edge of the roof if you look close enough. Fail.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.