Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Sixty-Eight. - Project 365.




Day Two Hundred & Sixty-Eight. - My Final Fling! - My Bachlorette Party was one of the most fun nights, with the girls, I've had in a very long time. After making my way to my bridemaids apartment, and after opening her gifts, we headed over to the bar. Since I was wearing my Bachlorette Sash we got into the bar for free and my first shot for free. Now, normally I don't do shots but my bridesmaid assured me that she would not let me get out of control so I gave in, haha! Two friends of mine met up with us at the bar as well and we had a great time dancing and drinking. The best part was having all of my drinks paid for by my girls and not having a hangover the next morning!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.