Saturday, October 11, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Seventy-One. - Project 365.




Day Two Hundred & Seventy-One. - Dinner with the In-Laws. - We were invited to dinner with William's family and made the drive up to see them all. William snapped the picture, he was nervous, too fast before I could even look up and I hid Michelle. Oops. I have never fit in so well with a family that wasn't my own and I love that they love me. I wrote a little note to Grandma Hall telling her that I wish she was able to be at the wedding and that we have a CD of the video for her. Hopefully she will like that and not be too mad that her health wouldn't let her come to the wedding, I know she had been looking forward to it. After everything settles down we will have to make a special trip to see her and show her all the photos.


94 Days Left of Project 365!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.