Monday, September 8, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Thirty-Seven. - Project 365.




Day Two Hundred & Thirty-Seven. - Picnic in the Park. - We decided to ride our bikes down the park, about ten miles away, and I thought since I had rode eight miles without a problem that I'd be able to make it all the way to this park. Well, there was a giant hill that just killed me, not to mention the fact that cars where honking at me because I'm still pretty slow, and we ended up having our Picnic at a park closer. I was pretty dissapointed in myself but I had gone further then before so I am improving. Hopefully next time I can make it all the way. The picnic was a lot of fun though, and something we had never done before, I just wish we had brought a blanket to sit out on.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.