Sunday, September 14, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Forty-Three. - Project 365.




Day Two Hundred & Forty-Three. - Turnersville, Texas. - When I visited my Dad for his Birthday we took a walk around Downtown Turnersville. Now, this town is not big by any means but it holds a lot of happy memories for me. Like this old run down gas station. There was a time when it was up and running and the counters were full with all kinds of goodies. I remember going to this store to buy candies with my brother and cousins. I think it's a shame that half the things that were up and running when I was a kid are no more then old run down buildings a sleepy little town.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.