Monday, September 22, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Fifty-Two. - Project 365.





Day Two Hundred & Fifty-Two. - Soccer Match. - We were invited by some friends, Gabe and Emily, to attend their second soccer game. They both play on the team together, I have no idea how they do it, and a lot of his family plays with them as well. I think they are a really great time and I was pretty dissapointed when they lost this time. Although they did win their last one and hopefully will begin to win more games!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.