Monday, August 4, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Two. - Project 365.




Day Two Hundred & Two. - Twenty-Four Hour Sickness. - Early this morning William woke up saying that he felt sick to his stomach and barely made it to the restroom in time to puke. Gross, I know but he was feeling awful. I had to work so I made sure he had plenty of fluids and food to get him through the day and then on my way home I picked up some soup and Gatoraid. I felt so bad for him, and that I wasn't home to take care of him, but I'm glad it didn't last more then twenty-four house because I hate seeing him sick.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.