Friday, August 22, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Twenty. - Project 365.




Day Two Hundred & Twenty. - Fighting the Crowds. - For the first time in a very long time, since we moved I think, I ventured out to the grocery store. The Wal-Mart near us is a Super Wal-Mart that has everything you can imagine inside so it's always really crowded. I sure do miss our Neighborhood Wal-Mart that hardly had anyone in it, ever. Anyway, the point is that I actually went grocery shopping! And let me tell you it was a night mare between screaming, and running, kids and isle's being so full that you can hardly push your buggie through was not fun. At all. Now I remember why I hate shopping for groceries or shopping at all period.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.