Saturday, August 9, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Seven. - Project 365.




Day Two Hundred & Seven. - Three Months Old. - Happy Birthday, Bella! My adorable little pup is growing up so quickly I can't believe she is three months old already. She has an attitude like her Momma, for sure, and we are planning to take her to Man's Best Friend sometime soon. She loves to chew hands, feet, legs, arms, faces and nothing I've tried has been working. I really wish she would stay this small, without the hyper-ness, forever because her expressions are too cute. I especially love her ears they are too big for her head as of right now. Okay, enough gushing!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.