Saturday, August 2, 2008

Day Two Hundred. - Project 365.




Day Two Hundred. - Bridal Bouquet. - My Mom, Aunt, Cousin and I made a day of it and went wedding shopping. We did find a few things that we are still needing, like my cousin's shoes, but there is still much more to be bought and planned. Since we are on a very tight budget I decided to get fake flowers instead of real ones. We stood around holding them against each other to see what we liked the best and ended up choosing these as my bouquet. The girls will be having smaller bouquet's with purple as their center flower and then little orange ones around it. Plus at three bucks for each you really can't beat that, right?

PS. - ONLY 165 MORE DAYS TO GO!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.