Monday, August 11, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Nine. - Project 365.




Day Two Hundred & Nine. - "I Win" - Let me create the senario for you that lead up to this photo. Okay, so, we are laying on the couch talking and William pretends like he's going to pour water on me and ends up actually doing so. Well of course I had to retaliate and ended up drenching him. So we run around the house pouring water on each other and end up stopping in the kitchen for a breather. By this time I am soaked and defeated, not to mention freezing. And then he starts bragging about how he beat me so I snapped this photo and told him I was totally blogging this.

2 comments:

jenny leigh said...

I totally love it - the story and the picture!!! Sounds just like me and Rodney!!!!

Mrs. V. said...

It was so much fun! I love that we are able to each goofy around each other like that! :)

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.