Thursday, August 7, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Five. - Project 365.




Day Two Hundred & Five. - Hatchback Family. - You see that adorable blue car? Yeah, that's mine we bought a new car! Initially we planned to get a lower interest rate considering I was paying 18% just in interest alone. The new car is a 09' Nissan Versa with a lot of cool features such as key less entry and Blue tooth. I did a pretty good job of keeping the payment pretty low as well, only $13 dollars more then I was paying for my 07' Toyota Corolla. I would never actually admit this out loud but car shopping was pretty fun!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.