Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Day One Hundred & Sixty-Nine. - Project 365.




Day One Hundred & Sixty-Nine. - Homemade Strawberry Lemonade. - Since my room mate works at a restaurant where they serve there own strawberry lemonade I was dying to try it. So, we went to the store and got our own and it tasted amazing. After pureeing the strawberry's in the blender we just added as much strawberry's to our already lemonade as we wanted. The best thing was that there was little chunks of strawberry's which was a plus.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.