Friday, July 4, 2008

Day One Hundred & Seventy-One. - Project 365.




Day One Hundred & Seventy-One. - Fourth of July. - I won't lie and say that I actually took this photo because I didn't but it's proof of how big of a loser I was on one my favorite Holiday's. William and I were invited, when we first moved in, to a Block Party on our street by some neighbors. Come to find out he had to work that day, which was pretty dissapointing considering it had been hanging on our fridge this entire time, and so instead of going online I stayed in with my dog and surfed the web. Lame, I know, but hopefully next year's will be better.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.