Monday, June 23, 2008

Day One Hundred & Sixty. - Project 365.





Day One Hundred & Sixty. - Shopping Day. - Since my room mate needed to go to the mall to buy shirts for work I decided to tag along. Recently, I've fallen in love with the Victoria Secrets perfumes and decided to get one for myself since they were having a sale. I got a pretty small bottle but it was only 4 bucks so I couldn't pass it up. I also got some of the best smelling lotion in the world, I recommend it, and ended up only spending about 10 bucks all together. I've never had real perfume, just "body spray from the local convenient stores, so this is a treat for me. `

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.