Thursday, June 5, 2008

Day One Hundred & Forty-Six. - Project 365.




Day One Hundred & Forty-Six. - The Beauty of Buildings. - We met our photographer downtown to shoot our Engagement Portraits which was a lot of fun and I can't wait to see how they turned out. After leaving I tried to get a few shots of downtown just as the sun was setting. I'm pretty surprised that this photo came out so well since I was shooting from inside the car. I just love the way the clouds look and that the sky is so blue.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.