Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Day One Hundred & Forty-Four. - Project 365.





Day One Hundred & Forty-Four. - First HouseWarming Gift. - Not the greatest picture but at least you get an idea of what it looks like. My, dear, mother bought us a lovely little mantel clock for our home. One problem : We don't have a mantel anymore because the idea of having a fireplace, that cost extra, wasn't something we wanted. So, the lovely little mantel clock got put above our kitchen counters, obviously, and I have to say that it looks rather nice up there. Good job, Mom.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.