Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Day One Hundred & Fifty-Four. - Project 365.




Day One Hundred & Fifty-Four. - Yet Another Ceiling Fan. - This ceiling fan we decided to put up in the living room because, honestly, it was getting a bit stuffy in there. Although it's not William's favorite he still let me choose the living room fan and I picked this one. For me I think it's very pretty and will look even better once we have the living room decorated, my Aunt and Uncle thinks it looks "classy". Three against one, can't beat that.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.