Thursday, May 22, 2008

Day One Hundred & Thirty-Three. - Project 365.




Day One Hundred & Thirty-Three. - The New 'Fridge. - Since the boys were busy moving all the big things from our, and our room mates, apartments I got the privilege of waiting around the house for our new 'fridge to be delivered. While the delivery men were setting up the 'fridge I was pretty nervous watching them wedge it into the spot since I just knew parts of the walls were going to get nicked up. Luckily, they did a great job and nothing happened to our walls. I'm loving the darker color and the fact that it's so spacious. Although I wish the salesman would have told it was not a Energy Star instead of letting us believe that it was.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.