Thursday, May 29, 2008

Day One Hundred & Thirty-Nine. - Project 365.




Day One Hundred & Thirty-Nine. - The Old Place. - We ended up spending the whole afternoon cleaning our old apartment to get it in tip top shape for the "after move out inspection". I even went as far as washing the walls so they couldn't charge us for that too. Then I took pictures of everything in case they wanted to charge us for something. Luckily the office woman said it was the cleanest apartment she has ever seen, ever, that made me feel pretty damn good and helped me worry less about paying for repairs.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.