Saturday, May 3, 2008

Day One Hundred & Fourteen. - Project 365.




Day One Hundred & Fourteen. - Out Past My Bedtime! - This is probably one of the worst photos I've ever taken, ever, but I was in a rush before it turned midnight! Anyway, I ended up going over to my baby cousin's, I say "baby" she's almost sixteen, house after dinner to see the Bridesmaid's Dress she bought earlier that day. And, of course, I took my dress along with me to show her and my Aunt. First of all her dress is gorgeous, and it just needs a few alterations, and she looks great in it. Secondly, I tried on my dress for the third time and I've lost weight. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. I ended up staying over a little bit longer then I expected, we watched National Treasure - the new one, but I had a really good time. It was nice to have a little social interaction, even if it was with a teenager.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.