Sunday, April 13, 2008

Day Ninety-Four. - Project 365.




Day Ninety-Four. - We're HalfWay Done! - This is a huge day for us because since our kitchen, and bathroom, cabinets have been solved we are about twenty days from being completely finished with building our home and are very close to being able to close and move in. Since I'm no Interior Decorator I was pretty nervous picking out all the colors for the house and hoping the clothes won't clash. So far I'm very pleased with our decision in picking these cabinets are the color is lovely. Let's hope the rest of this pans out just as nicely.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.