Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Day Eighty-Two. - Project 365.




Day Eighty-Two. - The Life of a Housewife. - This night was spent writing a grocery list and making a menu list for the next week and a half. I think this part is worse then the actual grocery shopping since I have to come up with dinner and lunches that please both William and myself. The heap of newspaper behind the list are new recipes that I'd love to try but have yet to been able to splurge and buy all the ingredients so, for now, we've been having the same ol' boring recipes only to be prepared differently or arranged on the list in a new order. Boring, I know.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.