Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Day Eighty-Nine. - Project 365.




Day EIghty-Nine. - Dreaded Doctor's Visit. - As I walk into the waiting room and head up the counter I become even more nervous then I was five minutes ago forcing myself to get out of the car. Of course the receptionists were rude, this is my first time there, and I quickly signed in and went to sit down. I notice a very much older man staring at my out of the corner of my eye, which creeped me out, while I text William to let him know I'd made it safely. After taking my weight, I'm 123 just in case you were wondering, and blood pressure I get to sit in the little room all by myself for what seems like a life time until the Doctor is ready to see me. After speaking with the doctor and having my examination, which was pretty awkward, she decides to write me a prescription and sends me on my way. The extra fun part happened at the Pharmacy when they said it would take 15 minutes to fill my prescription and I ended up being there 45 minutes. Why? Because the insurance company had my date of birth wrong because obviously I'm only one years old. Did I mention I hate doctor's visits?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.