Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away.

Since early this morning it has been pouring down rain, and severe wind, and it has no signs of stopping. It's the perfect day to be at home snuggled up with a cup of tea and a good book.

Since the weather man predicited it would be raining until Wednesday there will not be any new additions to our home, except for the sliding glass door to our back yard that was put in yesterday. I'm beyond excited about our house and I can't wait to decorate and see everything brought together.

I hope this rain let's up soon so they can continue the building process.

P.S. I'm behind on Project 365. I'll update it soon, work has taken over my life.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.