Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Day Sixty-Nine. - Project 365.




Day Sixty-Nine. - All Wired Up. - Since my parents were in town we decided to go take a look at the house since they've only seen pictures of it. We ended up getting there after dark so it was kind of hard to see everything that they've done already but we did notice that they've wired the house for our phone jacks and electricity. We spent a good half an hour walking around while Dad and WIlliam talked about the wires and Mom and I talked about decorations.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.