Saturday, March 8, 2008

Day Fifty-Eight. - Project 365.




Day Fifty-Eight. - Bees Don't Even Like Bears. - Okay, if you've seen Bee Movie then you'll understand where I got the caption. If not, sorry. Since my sickness was lasting more then a week and I'd been taking Day quill religiously I decided to try something different because taking all that medication wasn't help and it isn't good for my body. It was suggested to me to put Honey in my Tea so William brought some home after work. Maybe I used the wrong Tea or not enough Honey but it really didn't change the fact that my throat was sore, except the hot liquid did soothe it a little. Better luck next time, I suppose.



Oh, and I've recently become obsessed with off center photography so bear with me, hardy har.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.