Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Day Twenty-Seven. - Project 365.




Day Twenty-Seven. - Winter Sickness.- Throughout the entire year we have been fortunate enough to not get sick, which is rare for myself, but this past week William has been feeling under the weather and then yesterday he felt even worse. And of course you know that if one person gets sick then the entire house does so I am just waiting for my turn, hopefully I won't catch it though. So, I have been nursing him back to health in hopes that he will feel better by the end of this week.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.