Thursday, February 21, 2008

Day Forty-Two. - Project 365.





Day Forty-Two. - Grocery Competitors. - Yes, that's right, Ladies and Gentlemen on this grocery day I had to shop at two different grocery stores. As if one wasn't bad enough I find out that they don't, or weren't at the time, carrying the chicken and steak that I needed to make the dinners I've set out for the week. Don't they realize that I had to drag myself out of the house, in 40 degree rainy weather, to even spend a hour in one grocery store? I was pretty impressed that I was able to go grocery shopping by myself and spend less then 150 dollars. I even bought a few things that weren't on my list, oh yes, I'm a such a rebel. If it wasn't for the second stop I would have managed to get grocery's for a week and a half for less then 100 dollars. Maybe next time I can hit my budget goal.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.