Thursday, January 10, 2008

Day Two. - Project 365.

Day Two - On A Mission. After spending a good forty-five minutes in traffic we finally made it to the mall, which I hate going to by the way, and found a parking spot right near the door. We scurried inside and made our way up to the second floor where are the home decorations, and appliances, are. After browsing for a few minutes we finally spotted what we were determined to find. A new electric can opener. Boring, you say? To me this is very exciting and means I will no longer have to fight with our hand held can opener each time I want to open a can, obviously. It also means that my kitchen is starting to come together and I'm finally get all my appliances for it. I'm also very pleased that we found this at a very reasonable price, ten dollars, doesn't get better then that. 

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.