Sunday, January 27, 2008

Day Seventeen. - Project 365.




Day Seventeen. - Grey Morning. - First of all, let me just say, that I am so pleased with how beautiful this photo turned out, except for the huge square in the middle. On this day William and I woke up early and wanted to splurge and buy McDonald's breakfast. When we finally made our way out to the car there was a fog, which has been normal around here, and it was pretty thick. When I was taking this photo I literally could only see two inches in front of where I was standing, in a field behind our apartments, and figured the photo would be terrible. As we were driving to McDonald's it almost felt as if we were driving through clouds on the ground, which is just a hint of how bad the fog was to drive in.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.