Friday, January 18, 2008

Day Eight. - Project 365.


Day Eight. - Abstract Art. - Tonight I spent a better part of the evening researching photography via Google and ended up not figuring out what I had sought out to learn. Instead I grabbed my camera and started playing with the settings and using random objects within our apartment as props. After about 10 photos of various subjects I felt as if I had no have at least one good shot. Although this is not what I wanted the photo to look like, because I couldn't figure out the steps to do so, I am pretty pleased with the outcome. 

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.