Thursday, September 11, 2008

Day Two Hundred & Forty. - Project 365.




Day Two Hundred & Forty. - Alterations Never Done. - This is probably one of the worst days I've had in a long time and the worst expierence I've ever had with David's Bridal. I took my dress in to get alterations done and after standing, in heels, for an hour and a half the lady was finally finished. She had a pretty bad attitude but I blew it off as her having a bad day, she mentioned she had a headache, but the way I was treated after this was unacceptable. I also was poked about a million times, I'm exaggerating, with the pins and had a nice little scratch on my leg. Anyway, I wasn't going to be able to pay the day that I did the alterations and I made the seamstress aware of that and she said I could come back Sunday and pay and to let the girls at the front counter know. I tell the girls at the counter what she said and they started to ring me up anyway. I camly tell her that I would be coming back Sunday and the seamstress said it was okay. Then asked if I could get some sort of paper stating that they had my dress and was told I could not until I paid. I started to walk out of the store and then turned around and told them to give me my dress back. I was not about to leave my dress somewhere where I have no proof that it's there. What if it gets lost? And I simply could not see myself paying two hundred dollars for a inch or two off the bottom. So I took my dress, in tears, and left the store. I sat out in my car for a few minutes to calm down and then drove home and wrote their headquarters a e-mail. They said they could still do the alterations but could not change the price. Needless to say I will never be shopping there again, or recommending it to anyone.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.