Friday, August 1, 2008

Day One Hundred & Ninety-Nine. - Project 365.





Day One Hundred & Ninety-Nine. - Puppy Stuff. - I made a stop by PetsMart on the way home to get more Puppy Food and a new toy. I can't bring myself to buy the larger bag which is about $50.00 dollars in the long run it would probably save money, and the hassle of going to the store, but it seems like a lot to be spending at once. Anyway, the toy is me trying to get our Bella to stop chewing on our hands, feet, ankles and pretty much anything but her own toys. Man's Best Friend here she comes!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.