Friday, June 13, 2008

Day One Hundred & Fifty-Four. - Project 365.




Day One Hundred & Fifty-Four. - Beautiful Music. - For as long as William and I have been together I've been begging him to get a Acoustic guitar because I love the way the sound. Well his friend was interested in some music equipment that William had so they traded that for the guitar. I think it's a beautiful guitar and it sounds even prettier. I can not explain how excited I am for him to have this now. And I'm pretty much in love with this photo, probably one of the best I've taken, not to gloat or anything.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.