Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Day Thirteen. - Project 365.

Day Thirteen. - Book Worm. This photo was actually taken by William, for me, so I'm cheating. But, hey, it's my Project and I'll make up the rules as I go. After taking this photo my intention was to finish the book that I've now spent a year and a half trying to finish. I only have 40+ pages left to read and I thought I'd be able to finish before I fell asleep. Wrong. I ended up falling asleep while waiting for William to get to sleep, since he's working early morning's now, and did not get to finish the book. At least I got a pretty photo out of it. 

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.