Saturday, January 5, 2008

Belated New Years Wrap-Up.

Since I had to work New Years Day we decided to have a nice, quiet, evening at home. Plus, just going to the liquor store to buy champagne was a fiasco, I'd rather not deal with overly crowded bars with drunken idiots. We brought in the New Years in our pajama's watching the ball drop on television. To go with my champagne we bought some strawberries, and I got surprised with a bouquet of light pink, dark pink, and white miniature roses, which I believe is possibly my new favorite drink. After having two glasses and a true midnight kiss I fell asleep in William's lap. Honestly, I wouldn't have wanted anything more then that. New Years was perfect and I can't wait to see what the New Year brings for us. 

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Life Through My Eyes.

Labels

My photo
Wife. Full-Time Office Assistant. Housewife. Married. Nerd At Heart. Cooking And Cleaning Are My Stress Relievers. Fall Wedding 2008. Avid Book Reader. Sarcastic Humor. Psychology Lover. Wannabe Photographer. Brand New Pet Owner.